The "original" stainless steel motorcycle flag mount, and it's made right here in the USA. Don't be fooled by imported chrome knock-offs from China. Pro Pad flag mounts are made of solid, polished 303 stainless steel. No more worries about rust, tarnish or peeling chrome.
This mount fits the .765" round bar commonly found on the Indian Pinnacle luggage racks like the one on Indian Springfields. This model extends outward from your rack to make a little more room for your bags.
- • Extends pole approximately 1.25" from rack
- • Hand polished to a mirror finish
- • High quality stainless steel
- • Choice of 9" or 13" Pole with standard or decorative topper
- • Choice of 6"x9" highway flag or 10"x15" parade flag (fits 13" pole only)*
- • Includes allen keys for easy installation
- • 100% Made in the USA
- • Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty (excluding flag)
- • Fits .765" horizontal round bar
- • Rack shown in picture is NOT included
* If your flag choice is not offered, you may put your selection in the comment section during checkout. Most state flags are only available in the 6"x9" size with the exception of Texas. Some military and other flags are only available in 6"x9" as well. Please visit the flag section before choosing a flag that isn't listed to make sure it is available in the size you want.
Other DetailsAll flag mounts have a limited lifetime warranty against manufacture defect. This warranty excludes the flag, o-ring and damage due to accidents, neglect or abuse. Should your flag mount need warranty service, it will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Pro Pad Inc. This warranty applies to the original owner only.
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very cool. works great but a bit large for a tight fit. I had to use piece of inner tube for better tightness.
Fit and finish perfect, price over the top.
This is a great high quality product, You won't be disappointed it looks great and performs even better!
Great product. Great fit.
I have had two mounts mounted to my bike for a little over a year now. The mounts look like I installed them this morning. The Flags have a little over 18 thousand miles at different speeds. mostly 60 Plus and only shows signs of of the Sun bleaching, Although the construction of the flags still look great.
I am awaiting for a flag mount that extends out a little over two inches. Hopefully ProPad will produce one.
Perfect fit for my Indian Chieftain. It is well built, American made.
Rides well looks great
Very impressed with the flag mount. Solid engineering, easy to install. I originally ordered wrong size adaptor and Company was outstanding helping with the return. Got the correct size and love the flag!