Add some character to your motorcycle with these billet aluminum docking station square cut covers. Fits the 4-point docking station nubs on 2009+ Harley Touring models.
- Covers exposed docking points (nubs)
- Smooth Style
- Machined Billet Aluminum
- Powerful magnets hold on against shock and vibration
- Finish: black powder coat
- Also available in durable chrome
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: Short = 1.25"x 1.25"; Long = 1.75"x.125"
- One year warranty against manufacturer defects. (Warranty excludes damages due to accident, abuse, neglect, or scratches caused during use of this product.)
- Does not fit Dynas, Softails or Sportsters.
- If you have an after-market 4-point docking station, you will need to replace button-head screws with flat-head screws. Button-head screws will cause the caps to "rock" on the nubs.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a superior quality product for your HD touring bike. The two short and two long package fit my HD four point docking points on my ‘18 Street Glide Special perfectly. These are heavy feeling, with a great gloss finish that matches HD Vivid Black, with nice strong internal magnets, that pull them on tight. Had a small issue with my initial shipment, but their customer service was outstanding, and got me the correct ones right away. I would strongly recommend these, or the billet style if you like that new look better.