Add some character to your motorcycle with these billet aluminum docking station square-cut covers. Fits the 4-point docking station nubs on 2009+ Harley Touring models.
- Covers exposed docking points (nubs)
- Square-Cut "Grenade" design
- Machined Billet Aluminum
- Powerful magnets hold on against shock and vibration
- Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Also available in durable chrome
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: Short = 1.25"x 1.25"; Long = 1.75"x.125"
- One year warranty against manufacturer defects. (Warranty excludes damages due to accident, abuse, neglect, or scratches caused during use of this product.)
- Does not fit Dynas, Softails or Sportsters.
- If you have an after-market 4-point docking station, you will need to replace button-head screws with flat-head screws. Button-head screws will cause the caps to "rock" on the nubs.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These really look great on my bike. Very well made. I recommend them.
I order a set of these docking caps and was extremely please with the prompt delivery, packaging and quality of the product.
They are well made In the USA
They are not the cheap ones you see every where else they're heavy duty and look good
I ordered these expecting some lightweight BS product that looked good. What I got was a well designed, well made detail to add to the bike. I would suggest these to anybody wanting to cover that nasty looking docking hardware attachment points. 100% pleased with this purchase!
This are a must for anyone wanting dress up their bike and make the ugly Docking station hardware look better. Awesome fit & finish and the magnets make putting them on and taking them off a snap. 13100