The "original" stainless steel motorcycle flag mount, and it's made right here in the USA. Don't be fooled by imported chrome knock-offs from China. Pro Pad flag mounts are made of solid, polished 303 stainless steel. No more worries about rust, tarnish or peeling chrome.
Our license plate mount is a two piece mount that can be put on either the right side or the left. It uses a flat stainless mounting plate that attaches to the backside of the license plate, then you attach the machined billet stainless portion to it via the included stainless bolts. Drop in your flag pole with your flag on it, and you're ready to go.
- Listing includes complete mount for one side only (one base, one pole and one flag)
- Hand polished to a mirror finish
- High quality stainless steel
- Choice of 9" or 13" Pole with standard or decorative topper
- Choice of 6"x9" highway flag or 10"x15" parade flag (fits 13" pole only)*
- Includes allen keys for easy installation
- 100% Made in the USA
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty (excluding flag)
- Fits license plates with 2-3/4" centers on hole height (AK, NY & MN need to be modified as they are greater than 2-3/4" bolt hole centers)
- NOT recommended for HD Streetglides (blocks the lights or could possibly break the new license plate frames on 2018+ models)
- If you select "OTHER" as your flag choice, you must enter your flag choice in the ORDER COMMENTS section during checkout (step 2) to enable your order to be fulfilled. Please visit the flag section before choosing a flag to be sure it is available in the size you need.
Other DetailsAll flag mounts have a limited lifetime warranty against manufacture defect. This warranty excludes the flag, o-ring and damage due to accidents, neglect or abuse. Should your flag mount need warranty service, it will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Pro Pad Inc. This warranty applies to the original owner only.
24 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the best and most solid flag mount I've had. Yes, it might cover the brake light when stopped but not a big problem, not many Police Officers are going to bother your "American" Flag. Very easy installation, 5 min max including dropping the hex key and nuts a couple of times. Would I buy it again..yes, but probably won't need too. Giving it a 8,000 mile test in July on the "Tribute to Fallen Soldier" ride from the West coast to East coast and back.
These are very high quality flag mounts. All stainless steel. I have mounted two on the back of my bike and they look great! Should last for many years!
It's great, I have 2 of them.
Ordered the plate holder for my 2016 Voyager. One for each side. Mounted easily. I personally would recommend the 13 inch flag pole for this bike to avoid getting pulled over. I had the 9 inch from a previous bike but it covered the plate too much
I put on my 2014 Soft Tail Deluxe CVO the license plate mounts for both sides. Bought the 13 inch pole and larger flags. Looks awesome but only down fall is blocks the taillights when bike not moving. Be the same with smaller pole and flags. Could be a safety issue and be nice if there was longer poles.
they are the best flag holders I have used
I had been looking for two flag mounts for awhile. they look great. mounted them on the back of my softail leather trunk. never used the license mount brackets as I never needed them.
I like the design and the quality of this flag mount. It is solid clean line construction and I like the fact that it is made in the USA. I bought 2 so as to have my State as well as the American flag. It would me nice if your company could sell all 50 State.
very good quality ,slight diff. mounting due to very small tolerance on mounting plate. Currently hav aftermarket lay down lighted plate holder. finally after some finessing the bolts was able to fasten tightly. 2 flags look good. Would purchase again. Would like to see larger variety of flag choices