The PPI premium motorcycle license plate flag mount has a two-piece base that can be put on either the right or left side of the license plate. It uses a flat stainless mounting plate that attaches to the back side of the license plate and a triangular piece that attaches to the plate with the included stainless bolts. Drop in the flag pole, and you're ready to go.
Always measure the bar before ordering your flag mount. Click here and read the answer to "How do I measure the diameter of my round bar?"
- Listing includes complete mount for one side only (one base, one pole and one flag)
- Fits license plates with 2-3/4" centers on hole height (AK, NY & MN need to be modified as they are greater than 2-3/4" bolt hole centers)
- NOT recommended for HD Streetglides (blocks the lights or could possibly break the new license plate frames on 2018+ models)
- High-quality 303 stainless steel
- Includes allen keys for easy installation
- 100% Made in the USA!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (excluding flag); 1-year Warranty on Black Teflon Coating
*** Visit the flag section for flags other than those shown in the drop-down menu above. ***
Other DetailsAll of our flag mounts have a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defect. The black flag mount coating is guaranteed for a period of one year from the purchase date. This warranty excludes the flag, o-ring and damage due to accidents, neglect or abuse. Should your flag mount need warranty service, it will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Performance Parts International, LLC. This warranty applies to the original owner only. Warranty valid in the continental US only.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great built. NOTE to Indian motorcycle owners, be careful when ordering the 9" pole with this mount. The 9" pole blocks the turn signals and break light. Order the 13" poles with 9" flags so flags fly higher and do not block.
Great product, I reinforced the plate holder to the frame with an extra bolt for extra strength. You can use this at any speed.
Easy on and looks great
The flag holder seems to be top quality. Installation was easy and mount is sturdy. Just took a 200 mile trip with no problems. But be careful, on my first trip I lost a pole and flag because I guess I didn't have the pole in the holder completely.