This mount fits the 1/2" round bar found on the Harley Tour-Pak luggage rack, Harley Part #53665-87. This is a solid or fixed (stationary) mount.
Pro Pad premium motorcycle flag mounts are made right here in the USA! Don't be fooled by imported chrome knock-offs from China. Our flag mounts are made of solid, stainless steel.
- Durable, black Teflon coated stainless steel
- Choice of 9" or 13" Pole with standard or decorative topper
- Choice of 6"x9" highway flag or 10"x15" parade flag (fits 13" pole only)*
- Includes allen keys for easy installation
- 100% Made in the USA
- Stainless steel mount backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty (excluding flag). One year warranty on black finish.
- Fits 1/2" (12 mm) horizontal round
- If you select "OTHER" as your flag choice, you must enter your flag choice in the ORDER COMMENTS section during checkout (step 2) to enable your order to be fulfilled. Please visit the flag section before choosing a flag to be sure it is available in the size you need.
- ALWAYS measure the bar before ordering your flag mount. If you're not sure how to measure the diameter of your bar, click here and read the answer to "How do I measure the diameter of my round bar?".
Other DetailsAll flag mounts have a limited lifetime warranty against manufacture defect. This warranty excludes the flag, o-ring and damage due to accidents, neglect or abuse. One year warranty on black finish. Should your flag mount need warranty service, it will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Pro Pad Inc. This warranty applies to the original owner only.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased three for my Harley Davidson Ultra Limited. Very easy ordering, nice promotion, quick shipping was great, easy installation, looks great!
When you have a blacked out Harley with a blacked out luggage rack and you ride with the Patriot Guard Riders, you've just got to have one of these - or two - or, in my case three. They're good-looking and well made.
The item was backordered but customer support was very helpful. I would recommend it - it's awsome