This mount fits the 1/2" round bar found on the Harley Tour-Pak luggage rack (Harley Part #53665-87). This is a solid or fixed (stationary) mount.
Pro Pad premium motorcycle flag mounts are made right here in the USA! Don't be fooled by imported chrome knock-offs from China. Our flag mounts are made of solid, polished stainless steel. No more worries about rust, tarnish or peeling chrome.
- Hand polished to a mirror finish
- High-quality 303 stainless steel
- Choice of 9" or 13" Pole with standard or decorative topper
- Choice of 6"x9" highway flag or 10"x15" parade flag (fits 13" pole only)*
- Includes allen keys for easy installation
- 100% Made in the USA
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty (excluding flag)
- Fits 1/2" (12 mm) horizontal round bar
- If you select "OTHER" as your flag choice, you must enter your flag choice in the ORDER COMMENTS section during checkout (step 2) to enable your order to be fulfilled. Please visit the flag section before choosing a flag to be sure it is available in the size you need.
- ALWAYS measure the bar before ordering your flag mount. If you're not sure how to measure the diameter of your bar, click here and read the answer to "How do I measure the diameter of my round bar?".
Other DetailsAll flag mounts have a limited lifetime warranty against manufacture defect. This warranty excludes the flag, o-ring and damage due to accidents, neglect or abuse. Should your flag mount need warranty service, it will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Pro Pad Inc. This warranty applies to the original owner only.
82 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have been ordering from Propad (funny name) for years, I never even shop anywhere else. It belongs in a category with a handful of vendors for which I never price-shop or "look around", I just buy it.
The quality of the mont is top-flight. The topper is secured with red loct-tite so it may be possible to remove it but it would be very difficult. As a result, you change flags by removing a set screw and pulling the pole out of the mount. They supply the wrench you need which is good because it is an SAE allen and I have no SAE tools. They also supply the SAE allen to install the mont to the tour pack rack.
The appearance is just spectacular, super high-quality parts always look so good.
Use blue loc-tite on the two allen bolts mounting the base and VERY IMPORTANT on the allen set screw that holds the pole in the base. The install directions should be updated to reflect this advice. (PRO PAD NOTE: This is on the instruction card.) I lost a pole on my first time out. Propad should also toss a couple of one-use blue loc-tite packs in the box.
You will find cheaper but not better
Ordered a second time in need of tour pak mount and flag since I got a Ultra Limited. Best product around. The mount is absolutely solid! Held in place by the bracket itself and not a "screw" others use and they are cheap!
Pro Flag poles, mounts and confederate flags are the best.
Put it on my luggage rack looks great
These mounts fit perfectly on the tour pack rack on my 2017 HD Ultra Limited. They hold up in wind very well. Strongly recommend!
A quality product
Ordered the 1/2” Flag mount and USA Flag and this is a quality product and looks great! Highly recommend and I will be a returning customer!
Bought one for my wife's bike and liked it so much I bought two for me.
This is the third flag mount with flag we have purchased from your co. and we have been pleased with quality and service.
Excellent, quality workmanship. Easy to install. Bolts and screws are good quality allen/hex head with minimal chance of stripping. I got the 10x15 and it is a good fit and size for my Limited. If you have the extra money, it's worth investing in this. I would recommend it.