Cover your bike? Our Push-button-to-fold flag mount allows you to do that without having to remove the mount. A solid stainless pin locks the mount in its upright position. At the push of a button, it folds forward so your cover fits nicely over the bike.
Pro Pad premium motorcycle flag mounts are made right here in the USA! Don't be fooled by imported chrome knock-offs from China. Our flag mounts are made of solid, polished stainless steel. No more worries about rust, tarnish or peeling chrome.
- Hand polished to a mirror finish
- High-quality 303 stainless steel
- 9" Pole* with choice of standard cone or decorative topper
- 6"x9" highway flag*
- Includes allen keys for easy installation
- 100% Made in the USA
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty (excluding flag)
- Fits 1/2" horizontal round bar
- If you select "OTHER" as your flag choice, you must enter your flag choice in the ORDER COMMENTS section during checkout (step 2) to enable your order to be fulfilled. Please visit the flag section before choosing a flag to be sure it is available in the size you need.
- ALWAYS measure the bar before ordering your flag mount. If you're not sure how to measure the diameter of your bar, click here and read the answer to "How do I measure the diameter of my round bar?".
- *The 13" Pole with 10"x15" parade flag option has been discontinued as it is not recommended for highway speeds on any of the fold-down mounts. Flying a 10"x15" flag at HIGHWAY speeds (over 35 mph) on a fold-down mount will VOID the warranty.
Other DetailsAll flag mounts have a limited lifetime warranty against manufacture defect. This warranty excludes the flag, o-ring and damage due to dis-assembly of mount, accidents, neglect or abuse. Should your flag mount need warranty service, it will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Pro Pad Inc. This warranty applies to the original owner only.
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I would have gave it five stars but it was difficult to put on because it didn't quite Fit my luggage rack. I had to fight hard to get the screw started in the hole. My suggestion is to make the bottom of the mounts a little wider. Other than that I enjoyed the flag mount after I got it on
work good on my Harley
WELL MADE AND WORKS GREAT. I HAVE TWO NOW AND REALLY PLEASED. LOOKS GREAT AND GET COMMENTS ABOUT HOW NICE IT LOOKS.
Well worth the price.
Could not have asked for a better product. The mount is of great quality and so is the flag.
What a great product but..... the rod that holds the flag which should have some shine being chrome was dull, and looked like is been used for years. I am not happy at all. (Note from Pro Pad: Our poles are solid stainless steel and are not chromed. We polish the pole topper and the base but not the pole staff because most of it is covered by the flag.)
These flag mounts are simply awesome. Well made, perfect fit, and they look good years later. This is the second one I have purchased; I got it to fly my custom made flag along side my first one. The first one looks just as good now as it did years ago when it was new. Highly recommended over the cheap versions you find elsewhere.
This is a quality made product from feel to fit I like many others have a lot of quality accessories on my motorcycle this is the on the A list of parts why did I wait
First of all, let me say that this is a SOLID product. No cheapness at all. In this case, you get what you pay for and I could not be happier. Everything about it exudes quality. The flag which comes with it is also of the highest quality. It is heavy duty and should last 100,000 miles or more. And the folding mechanism is simple , easy and perfect for putting a cover on when I need it.