Crazy about football? This LIMITED EDITION precision machined football (down to the laces) mount fits the 1/2" horizontal round bar commonly found on the Harley Tour-Pak luggage rack.
Pro Pad premium motorcycle flag mounts are made right here in the USA! Don't be fooled by imported chrome knock-offs from China. Our flag mounts are made of solid, polished stainless steel. No more worries about rust, tarnish or peeling chrome.
- LIMITED AVAILABILITY
- Hand polished to a mirror finish
- High-quality 303 stainless steel
- Choice of 9" or 13" Pole with standard bullet topper
- Choice of 6"x9" highway flag or 10"x15" parade flag (fits 13" pole only)*
- Includes allen keys for easy installation
- 100% Made in the USA
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty (excluding flag)
- Fits 1/2" (12 mm) horizontal round bar
- If you select "OTHER" as your flag choice, you must enter your flag choice in the ORDER COMMENTS section during checkout (step 2) to enable your order to be fulfilled. Please visit the flag section before choosing a flag to be sure it is available in the size you need.
- ALWAYS measure the bar before ordering your flag mount. If you're not sure how to measure the diameter of your bar, click here and read the answer to "How do I measure the diameter of my round bar?".
Other DetailsAll flag mounts have a limited lifetime warranty against manufacture defect. This warranty excludes the flag, o-ring and damage due to accidents, neglect or abuse. Should your flag mount need warranty service, it will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Pro Pad Inc. This warranty applies to the original owner only.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are poetry in motion. The absolute genius design looks terrific, fits perfectly and mounts easily. What more could you ask for. . .the best response and shipping ever!
Do not waste your time and money with the cheaper alternative. This product is constructed with heavy chrome and very easy to install. Flag is excellent quality as far as I can tell. No rips or fading in the past month. I liked it so much I bought another with the POW/MIA flag. God Bless!