Show your pride with a motorcycle flag made in the USA!
This historic United States flag is associated with the American Revolution Battle of Bennington. Easily identified by the large "76", the Bennington flag recalls the year 1776 when the Declaration of Independence was signed. The 13 stars and 13 stripes are symbolic of the 13 original colonies that were in rebellion again Great Britain.
Choose from 2 sizes - 6"x9" or 10"x15". (Sizes are approximate.) If you're looking for a complete mounting system visit the Stainless Flag Mount section.
- All flags are made of a UV coated poplin that is machine washable
- Heavy duty material for outdoor durability
- Each flag is double-sided and double-stitched
- Flag sleeve will accommodate up to a 3/8" diameter pole
- 100% cut, printed, and sewn in the USA