Show your pride with a motorcycle flag made in the USA!
This historic United States flag is associated with the American Revolution Battle of Bennington. Easily identified by the large "76", the Bennington flag recalls the year 1776 when the Declaration of Independence was signed. The 13 stars and 13 stripes are symbolic of the 13 original colonies that were in rebellion against Great Britain.
Choose from two sizes: 6"x9" or 10"x15" (sizes are approximate).
This is a replacement flag for a PPI stainless steel motorcycle flag mount. If you're looking for a complete mounting system, please visit the Stainless Flag Mount section.
Our 6"x9" flags are double-stitched...once inside and once outside. Our 10"x15" flags are triple-stitched...once inside and twice outside.
- All flags are made of a woven poplin that is machine washable
- Heavy duty material for outdoor durability
- Each flag is double-sided and double or triple-stitched depending on size
- Flag sleeve will accommodate a 3/8" diameter pole
- 100% cut, printed and sewn in the USA
- Rubber o-ring included to hold flag near the top of the pole
This flag is designed to fit a PPI flag pole, which is 3/8" in diameter. Proper function or fit can not be guaranteed on other flag mount options on the market. The flag in this listing should not be flown on or attached to antennas on any type of vehicle.
*Note: Picture is an art rendering. Actual colors on material may vary slightly from those seen on your computer screen.