If you don't have a place for a flag mount, you can still display your pride with one of our motorcycle antenna flag mounts.
Do you want a flag that isn't shown in the drop-down menu? We can do it for you, but you'll have to send us an e-mail to request an invoice or give us a call to order it. As long as it's a 6"x9" flag we stock, we'll make it for you.
- Available with 6"x9" flag only. (Sizes are approximate.)
- All motorcycle antenna flags are made of a UV coated poplin that is machine washable
- Heavy duty material for outdoor durability
- Each flag is double-sided and double-stitched
- 100% cut, printed and sewn in the USA
- Position at bottom of antenna only
- Kit includes flag, 4" cable tie, plastic delrin rod, installation instructions and 2 each of nylon clamp, screws & nuts
- Fits up to 1/8" whip antenna; must be mounted at the base.
Other DetailsNo expressed warranty on flags.
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very good product fast shipping
Top quality flags and easy mounting. I'm greatly pleased!!
I am VERY impressed on this workmanship !!! I recommend these to everyone !!!
Excellent product. The first flag kit I've seen that allows the mounted flag to swivel 360 degrees on small nylon fittings that affix around the antenna. Great design. I went back and purchased 2 more of these antenna flags mounting kits!
Works on Chieftain 18. You can't mount all the way down because antenna is thick but on the middle fits great and it's not putting pressure on antenna during ride.
Fits on Indian Chieftain 2018. Antenna is thicker on the lower level so nylon clamps can't fit there, but in the middle flag clamps fits and antenna looks great. NOTE FROM PRO PAD: Our antenna flag mounts are designed to attach at the bottom of an 1/8" antenna. Attaching them any higher may result in damage to the antenna and we do not recommend it.
Very happy/will see if product will hold up/longevity.
Maybe consider putting a larger set of clips with the kit. My Indian antenna is tapered and gets fatter down low. I forced the clips on but worry about them being stressed and breaking. (Note from Pro Pad: our antenna mounts are intended for the 1/4" whip antennas only.)