Show your pride with a motorcycle flag made in the USA!
The good ole' Bonnie Blue. An unofficial banner of the Confederate States of America at the start of the American Civil War in 1861, the Bonnie Blue flag now represents the Southeastern United States in general.
Fun fact for you movie buffs: In the classic Gone With the Wind (1939), Rhett Butler named his newborn daughter "Bonnie Blue Butler" after Melanie Wilkes remarked that her eyes will be "as blue as the bonnie blue flag."
Choose from 2 sizes - 6"x9" or 10"x15" (Sizes are approximate). If you're looking for a complete mounting system visit the Stainless Flag Mount section.
Our 6"x9" flags are double-stitched...once inside and once outside. Our 10"x15" flags are triple-stitched...once inside and twice outside.
- All flags are made of a UV coated poplin that is machine washable
- Heavy duty material for outdoor durability
- Each flag is double-sided and double or triple-stitched depending on size
- Flag sleeve will accommodate up to a 3/8" diameter pole
- 100% cut, printed and sewn in the USA
*Note: Picture is an art rendering. Actual colors on material may vary slightly from those seen on your computer screen.