- Double-sided with meticulously crafted medallions
- Highly polished stainless steel
- Topper only; does not include pole or flag
- Screws onto 1/2" long x 1/4-20 thread*
- 100% Made in the USA
- 1-1/4" diameter x 1/2" depth
* NOTE: If you currently have our poles with the bullet/cone topper, it is secured with permanent Loctite (thread-locker). You'll most likely need to loosen it with vice grips to get it off in order to replace it with this topper, and the original topper may or may not be reusable.
25 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
They are well constructed.
They look good but are a little pricey.
Fit the flag poles perfectly and really make them stand out
This is the third one I've purchased. The first one was lost because, I think, it vibrated off and was lost. The second, I think, was stolen off the pole outside a winery. I took the recommendation that I put some thread locker on during installation, then crank down hard on the set screw. Let's see if the third one is the charm..
Put two USMC toppers on my flag holders. Finishes off my two holders with class.
Thanks for the very Prompt service...Received the Army Topper today....Great quality like the rest of the Square Rack Flag Kit....I heated the other topper per your advice...to remove...worked like a charm...but hot to the touch for about 15 minutes...LOL...anyway...I will tell all for where I got it....Thanks again
When you receive it , it sells itself - awesome product ! Made in America !
They have the best products! If you want quality, then order from here. You cannot beat the value and THEY ARE AMERICAN MADE!
DID I SAY THE ARE AMERICAN MADE!!!!!!
I got the eagle with flag, and POW one. The two complaints I have. One no directions. Two no Coast Guard one. People forget the Coast Guard is also part of the services. Other than that they look great. Already got compliments on them. They sure are nice and thick and beautiful. Enjoy them. (Note from Pro Pad: Great News! Coast Guard Toppers are in the works. We love all of our military branches.)