- • 9" pole accommodates one 6"x9" flag
- • 13" pole* accommodates one 6"x9" flag or one 10"x15" parade flag
- • 15" pole on fixed mount accommodates two 6"x9" flags or one 10"x15" parade flag
- • 20" pole on fixed mount can hold three 6"x9" flags or one 6"x9" flag with one 10"x15" parade flag
- • Solid stainless steel
- • Choice of standard or decorative topper
- • 100% Made in the USA
- • Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty (excluding flag)
- • 3/8" diameter
* NOTE: 13" Pole with 10"x15" parade flag is not recommended for highway speeds on any of the fold-down mounts. Fold-down mounts used with a 13" pole and 10"x15" flag (flown at highway speeds) or a 15" or 20" pole will not be covered under warranty.
Other DetailsAll flag poles have a limited lifetime warranty against manufacture defect. This warranty excludes the flag, o-ring and damage due to accidents, neglect or abuse. Should your flag pole need warranty service, it will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Pro Pad Inc. This warranty applies to the original owner only.
20 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought what was advertised as propad on ebay. They worked. When I bought pole toppers from propad they didnt fit. So I bought poles from propad. These are fantastic. Much more sturdy, my toppers fit and nothing has vibrated loose so far. Great decision to purchase. Solid investment, literally.
Nice poles and fit well with the Guardrail mounts, easy installation and the Army Crest looks better than the normal topper.
Just what I was looking for, great products and excellent quality. You can tell that these flag poles have been manufactured in America, by Americans. I purchased the matching American and Marine Corps flags. These are now mounted on the back of my Can Am Spyder....very bad ass. Bring on the 4th of July.....
Great product. Fast shipping.
I love the pole. Your site needs to make it easier to find out that you have longer taller flagpoles. I ran across this one that I wanted by accident.
Great product...allows me to fly larger American and U.S. Marine flags on my 2009 Harley Electra Glide CVO....bike never looked better. Top marks to Pro Pad
After 3 + years under the Florida sun and humidity the polished toppers are still gleaming. The shafts had slight tarnishing, which cleaned right up with a bit of chrome polish and 0000 steel wool. Wouldn't use any other brand.
These are by far the best mounts, poles, toppers and flags you can buy for your Bike. There is no other that comes close to the ProPad equipment. Customer service is the best and very easy to work with and trust me I have purchased several of these and never had an issue except for the Allen Set Screw head stripping out. I call customer service and within a few days I had replacements at no charge. I would never purchase any other Flags or mounting hardware anyplace else.
Received these on time when they said I would have them, put them right on, look awesome and they are holding up very well. I purchased 5 of these.