In the war against "numb butt", the Quilted Diamond Mesh Pro Pad should be your weapon of choice.
Offers more coverage over those large rear touring seats (Goldwing 1800, Ultra Classics, Road Kings, Road Glides, Valkyries, VTX, Vulcans, Roadstars, V-Stars, Suzuki Intruder 1500, etc.) and for the rider on Cruiser bikes (Honda Ace, Dyna, Sportster, Smaller V-stars). In some cases, the motorcycle gel pad may overlap the edges slightly increasing the width of seat, which increases passenger comfort.
- • Micro spacer fabric provides a neutral temperature seating surface
- • Quilted, Diamond Mesh material with foam backing is breathable and adds to comfort
- • This motorcycle seat pad has Pro Pad's 1/2" thick medical grade polymer gel insert inside to reduce vibration while supporting the rider
- • Cutout in polymer insert reduces pressure on the tailbone
- • Improves the ride by fighting off rear end fatigue
- • Seat pad has non-slip bottom and comes with straps
- • Installation instructions can be found under "FAQ's" section
- • 2 year MFG replacement warranty against defects
- • 30-day money back guarantee
- • Color: Black
- • 16"(w) x 12"(l) x 3/4"(h) (Sizes are approximate)
Other DetailsThe polymer insert in the Quilted Diamond Mesh pad has a 2 year warranty (from original purchase date) against leaks, cracks, hardening or any type of break down. The outer cover has a one year warranty against defects. This warranty excludes damage due to accidents, neglect or abuse and is intended for the original owner only. Proof of purchase required for any warranty claims.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Wife is very happy with product
My wife had ordered a pad for her seat and couldn't say enough. I had an older pad from you...but I love this one that I just got from you, it's cooling and makes the ride so much better.
Very satisfied with the pad. I must redo the security tabs to something else but no biggy. A little pricy but I got what I paid for
The pro pads and as we call them (Butt Pads) really saved our butts. Ours is a older Harley so seats are bottoming out the added cushion absorbed a lot of the vibration. Took a bit of getting used to and I can't tell you why just did, and to get them where it is the most comfortable for the rider. We didn't have to strap them down they stayed in place.