In the war against "numb butt", the Quilted Diamond Mesh Pro Pad should be your weapon of choice.
Designed to fit the small rear sections of custom seats like Corbin Gunfighters, low profile Le Pera Two-up or H-D Badlander seats. Most other rear seats take the medium size so the pad can overlap the edges of the seat for correct fitment. It is preferable that the majority of the seat be covered by the top pad to achieve the most comfort. If this pad will not at least meet the edges of your seat, then it will be too small to be comfortable.
- Micro-spacer fabric provides a neutral seating surface
- Quilted, Diamond Mesh material with foam backing is breathable and adds to comfort
- Polymer insert reduces vibration while supporting the rider
- Improves the ride by fighting off rear end fatigue
- Seat pad has non-slip bottom and comes with straps
- Installation instructions can be found under "FAQs" section
- 2-year MFG replacement warranty on insert; 1-year warranty on outer cover
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 7"(w) x 10"(l) x 3/4"(h) (Sizes are approximate)
Other DetailsThe polymer insert in the Quilted Diamond Mesh pad has a 2 year warranty (from original purchase date) against leaks, cracks, hardening or any type of break down. The outer cover has a one year warranty against defects. This warranty excludes damage due to accidents, neglect or abuse and is intended for the original owner only. Proof of purchase required for any warranty claims.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Spoke with Cheryl over the phone and she had it shipped quickly! Even during these COVID times!
I thought the diamond mesh pad was great. I really can see the benefits of having one. With all that said it didn't work for my application. I was trying it out on a dual sport motorcycle. Pad fit the seat fine however i'm not sure what if anything could help because of seat design. My experience had nothing to do with anything wrong with the product. I would be again to use on a larger seat.