- Genuine sheepskin seat cover is super luxurious and functional: a natural fiber that repels water, keeps you cooler in the heat and warmer in the cold
- PPI 1/2" orange gel insert inside pad is made of medical grade polymer
- Cutout in polymer insert reduces pressure on the tailbone
- Polymer insert reduces vibration while supporting the rider
- Improves the ride by fighting off rear end fatigue
- Seat pad has non-slip bottom and comes with straps
- Installation instructions can be found under "FAQ's" section
- 2-year MFG replacement warranty on insert; 1-year warranty on outer cover
- Dimensions: 15.5"(w) x 13.25"(l) x 1"(h) (Sizes are approximate)
Please note: Sheepskin is a natural material from animals and is therefore subject to change from hide to hide. While we handle our product with care, small blemishes may be found within the product and come from the experiences of the animal. Irregularities in the consistency of the texture or look of each cover should not be considered a defect but inherent of the natural qualities of the material.
Other DetailsThe polymer insert in the Sheepskin covered pad has a 3 year warranty (from original purchase date) against leaks, cracks, hardening or any type of break down. The outer cover has a one year warranty against defects. This warranty excludes damage due to accidents, neglect or abuse and is intended for the original owner only. Proof of purchase required for any warranty claims.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If you are looking for quality this is it. After purchasing the rider Pro Pad Sheepskin and finding it so much more comfortable than a ventilated type pad I had been using I decided the passenger should enjoy the same level of comfort. Here in Florida I thought this pad might be too hot, not so, actually I found it to be better than the ventilated pad, cooler, less sweating. I've only covered the sheepskin, well the gel is generous and A+. I'd buy this product again, hopefully it's still available by the time it wears out.
My wife is loving it. Quality is unmatched. She is riding comfortably for double the distance. Highly recommended.
Not wanting to spend $500+ on a new seat I tried this sheepskin pad. Just finished a 150+ mile ride and it did make a difference. I am pleased with the quality of the product, and it was easy to install.