Motorcycle sheepskin gel seat pads provide maximum comfort for maximum RIDING FUN!!! That's what the PPI Top Pad is all about - more fun - because riding in pain isn't fun for anyone.
This sheepskin motorcycle pad is designed to fit most cruiser style passenger seats (Fatboy, Heritage Softail, Sportster, Road King, Dyna's, VTX, Valkyrie, Vulcan, V-Star, Roadstar, etc); however, it may also fit the rider seat on a few of the smaller bikes. In many cases, the side of the sheepskin pad will overlap the edges slightly increasing the width of seat, which increases passenger comfort.
- Genuine sheepskin seat cover is super luxurious and functional: a natural fiber that repels water, keeps you cooler in the heat and warmer in the cold
- PPI 1/2" orange gel insert inside pad is made of medical grade polymer
- Cutout in polymer insert reduces pressure on the tailbone
- Polymer insert reduces vibration while supporting the rider
- Improves the ride by fighting off rear end fatigue
- Seat pad has non-slip bottom and comes with straps
- Installation instructions can be found under "FAQ's" section
- 2-year MFG replacement warranty on insert; 1-year warranty on outer cover
- Dimensions: 14"(w) x 11.25"(l) x 1"(h) (Sizes are approximate)
Please note: Sheepskin is a natural material from animals and is therefore subject to change from hide to hide. While we handle our product with care, small blemishes may be found within the product and come from the experiences of the animal. Irregularities in the consistency of the texture or look of each cover should not be considered a defect but inherent of the natural qualities of the material.
Other DetailsThe polymer insert in the Sheepskin covered pad has a 3 year warranty (from original purchase date) against leaks, cracks, hardening or any type of break down. The outer cover has a one year warranty against defects. This warranty excludes damage due to accidents, neglect or abuse and is intended for the original owner only. Proof of purchase required for any warranty claims.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased your seat pad for my Labor Day weekend trip from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to Connecticut. 530 miles each way. I never thought that a Gel pad could make that much of a difference. It was absolutely amazing! My hiney did not hurt at all. My back never hurt, and it made a 10 hour ride absolutely comfortable. Thank you for a superb product!
Medium sheepskin gel pro pad
This pad does exactly what its designed to do. I can get an extra couple hours in my seat with it. It is definitely not a long term solution, unless your dead set on not buying a new seat at all. Harley factory seats are terrible and this product helps change that without hurting your wallet as well.
Lasted 45,000 miles
Great product. The first pad lasted 6 years and 45,000 miles before it started leaking.