Touring riders.....your solution is here! Motorcycle sheepskin gel seat pads provide maximum comfort for maximum RIDING FUN!!! That's what the Pro Pad Top Pad is all about - more fun - because riding in pain isn't fun for anyone.
Specifically designed for big Goldwing seats.
- Gives more coverage over those wide touring seats for maximum riding comfort
- Genuine sheepskin seat cover is super luxurious and functional: a natural fiber that repels water, keeps you cooler in the heat and warmer in the cold
- PPI 1/2" orange gel insert inside pad is made of medical grade polymer
- Polymer insert reduces vibration while supporting the rider
- Improves the ride by fighting off rear end fatigue
- Seat pad has non-slip bottom and comes with straps
- Installation instructions can be found under "FAQ's" section
- 2-year MFG replacement warranty on insert; 1-year warranty on outer cover
- 16.5"(w) x 14.25"(l) x 1"(h) (Sizes are approximate)
Please note: Sheepskin is a natural material from animals and is therefore subject to change from hide to hide. While we handle our product with care, small blemishes may be found within the product and come from the experiences of the animal. Irregularities in the consistency of the texture or look of each cover should not be considered a defect but inherent of the natural qualities of the material.
Other DetailsThe polymer insert in the Sheepskin covered pad has a 3 year warranty (from original purchase date) against leaks, cracks, hardening or any type of break down. The outer cover has a one year warranty against defects. This warranty excludes damage due to accidents, neglect or abuse and is intended for the original owner only. Proof of purchase required for any warranty claims.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Really great fit on the passenger seat of our touring Harley-Davidson TriGlide. Due to adding a rider backrest, we found we had to modify the location of the Tourpak, extending it back 3-inches to give the passenger more seating room (making the original pad way too short @ 11”). This looks great, fits perfectly and now matches our front seat pad from you folks!!!
I purchased this seat pad for my Indian Springfield. I would recommend this product; it is a quality product, made in the United Sates and I received extremely fast service.
Bought the pad for my wife for an upcoming ride. She thoroughly enjoyed the comfortable feel of the sheepskin and gel. She also enjoyed staying dry instead of sweating and sticking to the leather seat.