Gives more coverage over those large touring seats in the rear (Goldwing 1800, Ultra Classics, Road Kings, Road Glides, Valkyries, VTX, Vulcans, Roadstars, V-Stars, Suzuki Intruder 1500, etc.) and for rider on Cruiser bikes (Honda Ace, Dyna, Sportster, Smaller V-stars).
• Micro spacer fabric provides a neutral seating surface
- • Allows air to flow under the rider, reducing sweat in hot climates
• Designed for big seats, this pad is 12" long x 16" wide
- • Cutout in polymer insert reduces pressure on the tailbone
- • Polymer insert reduces vibration while supporting the rider
- • Improves the ride by fighting off rear end fatigue
- • Seat pad has non-slip bottom and comes with straps
- • Installation instructions can be found under "FAQs" section
- • 2 year MFG replacement warranty
- • 15.25"(w) x 13"(l) x .875"(h) (Sizes are approximate)
Other DetailsThe polymer insert in the Tech Series pad has a 2 year warranty (from original purchase date) against leaks, cracks, hardening or any type of break down. The outer cover has a one year warranty against defects. This warranty excludes damage due to accidents, neglect or abuse and is intended for the original owner only. Proof of purchase required for any warranty claims.
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought the diamond felt one maybe 6-7 years ago it was falling apart lift out in rain few times. Love the new one hope but stays cool.
Not as comfortable as we thought it would be,
Comfortable keeps my tailbone from screaming after 45 miles ,but I have a tough time keeping the rear hooks anchored. Other than that I'm satisfied. Good Product
Bought this for a 1000 mile saddle sore ride with my son in law. GREAT BUY! SAVED MY BACKSIDE, I tell you what!! Did not move around at all, did not bunch up, stayed exactly where is was supposed to. I would highly recommend this product. Great product MADE IN THE GOOD OL USA!! BUY AMERICAN!! Get a great product!!
Cool if Not in Sunlight, Fits Well Does not slide around Very Comfortable
Works Great. Well Made. Fair Price. I love everything I've bought!
This is used on my Kawasaki Voyager. I have 4 different products from you and use them on 4 different motorcycles. Thanks for great products!
Great item! After a couple days riding, my backside was neither numb, nor sore.
Wife loves it, it really helps for the long rides we have taken since. She states "Very comfortable, not as tired at the end of the ride as before." I have since ordered on for me.