The Pro Pad insert is a visco-elastic soft polymer that molds to you but does not bottom out. Used in the medical industry on operating room tables and wheelchairs to prevent ulcers and bed sores. These 1/2" thick inserts can be installed directly into your motorcycle seat. Check out our authorized Dealer Installers for a dealer close to you.
Pro Pad Polymer Gel inserts are ORANGE...if it's not orange, it's not a Pro Pad. Demand Pro Pad in your seat.
- Does not use silicone and leaves no film or residue that can destroy seat materials
- Reduces shock and vibration
- Reduces fatigue by minimizing upper thigh and buttocks pressure points
- Kit includes: gel insert, 1/4" smoothing foam and instructions
- Withstands drastic temperature changes; liquifies at 300°F
- Should not be installed in heated seats
Note: Insert can be trimmed to fit. Reference installation guide.
Other DetailsThe polymer insert has a 3 year warranty against leaks, cracks, hardening or any type of breakdown. This warranty excludes damage due to accidents, neglect or abuse.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
i used this pad for the passenger seat on my cbr. cut the old foam and replaced with the gel. i have heard it’s much more comfy than the original seat. i don’t ride on the back but it seems to be of good quality. would buy again