The Pro Pad insert is a visco-elastic soft polymer that molds to you but does not bottom out. Used in the medical industry on operating room tables and wheelchairs to prevent ulcers and bed sores. These 1/2" thick inserts can be installed directly into your motorcycle seat. Check out our authorized Dealer Installers for a dealer close to you.
Pro Pad Polymer Gel inserts are ORANGE...if it's not orange, it's not a Pro Pad. Demand Pro Pad in your seat.
- Does not use silicone and leaves no film or residue that can destroy seat materials
- Reduces shock and vibration
- Reduces fatigue by minimizing upper thigh and buttocks pressure points
- Withstands drastic temperature changes; liquifies at 300°F
- Kit includes: gel insert, 1/4" smoothing foam and instructions
- Should not be installed in heated seats
Note: Insert can be trimmed to fit. Reference installation guide.
Other DetailsThe polymer insert has a 3 year warranty against leaks, cracks, hardening or any type of breakdown. This warranty excludes damage due to accidents, neglect or abuse.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the third seat pad I have installed over the last few years in different bikes. Really like the product and the ease of installation . You can do it yourself or pay someone. But it comes with good instructions. Would make it even better if there were a few pictures, of the gel insert routed into the seat foam. Overall a very good and well made product.