Touring riders...your solution is here! Motorcycle sheepskin gel seat pads provide maximum comfort for maximum RIDING FUN!!! That's what the Pro Pad Top Pad is all about - more fun - because riding in pain isn't fun for anyone.
Designed for big seats, this pad is 17" long x 16" wide. It gives more coverage over those large Rider touring seats (Goldwing 1800, Ultra Classics, Road Kings, Road Glides, Valkyries, VTX, Vulcans, Roadstars, V-Stars, Suzuki Intruder 1500, etc.).
- Genuine sheepskin seat cover is super luxurious and functional: a natural fiber that repels water, keeps you cooler in the heat and warmer in the cold
- PPI 1/2" orange gel insert inside pad is made of medical grade polymer
- Cutout in polymer insert reduces pressure on the tailbone
- Polymer insert reduces vibration while supporting the rider
- Improves the ride by fighting off rear end fatigue
- Seat pad has non-slip bottom and comes with straps
- Installation instructions can be found under "FAQ's" section
- 2-year MFG replacement warranty on insert; 1-year warranty on outer cover
- Dimensions: 16"(w) x 17.5"(l) x 1"(h) (Sizes are approximate)
Other DetailsThe polymer insert in the Sheepskin covered pad has a 3 year warranty (from original purchase date) against leaks, cracks, hardening or any type of break down. The outer cover has a one year warranty against defects. This warranty excludes damage due to accidents, neglect or abuse and is intended for the original owner only. Proof of purchase required for any warranty claims.
22 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The now effective securing straps keep your Pro-pad right where it belongs. We have actually lost unoccupied pads to the wind. No more!
Fits great & moves my wife up and forward for better reach and control.
I have a Can-Am Spyder RT Limited. As soft as the original seat is, I'm a big guy and tend to collapse the foam padding. Adding the Supercruiser Sheepskin Gel pad makes riding far more comfortable. The only thing it needs for the Can-Am would be 2 more clips for the front of it, as the elastic band is not long enough to go around the front of the seat. Great item, however, and well worth the price!
Always used a sheepskin, now with the combo it is even better
Always had a sheepskin but with the jell pad, it makes a great combo
the third one I've owned. As you can guess,I would not have bought a second one if I wasn't happy. They are durable. The first one was 11 yrs. old when I let it go with my deer-wrecked Road King: it had signs of wear on it but I still could have used it--my bad for letting it go.
3rd one I've bought--I'm completely satisfied
Have been away from riding Honda Goldwings for 10 years (Cancer) Just got back into it and found after 100 miles riding my Butt was hurting really bad... found you Guys and just came off a 1500 mile trip... My butt and my back thank you..!!
This is one great product. After 9.5 hours in the saddle there was no soreness at all. The ProPad is one fine addition to my bike!